- With her 20+ years of experience in Pilates and Yoga she wanted to create something that would be loved by all practitioners.She also wanted them to feel safe and protected as students share the equipment amongst others.
- As the Best Pilates Towel comes with two mini towels this makes the perfect kit to take anywhere to practice.
Laura Weston is the creator of Best Pilates Towel.
Please feel free to continue on to read more about Laura’s background.
- Laura has had a love for dance since she was a child; taking up ballet from age nine and jazz into her teens. Later these practices led her to explore yoga and Pilates, which she fell in love with both instantly. She later trained with many well-renowned teachers in both disciplines.
- Laura has been an International teacher since 2004; where she spent three amazing years teaching in Nagoya, Japan.
- She now lives and teaches in Dubai, UAE, and has been there since August 2007. She is a certified yoga instructor through the Yoga Alliance as an E-RYT 200 as well as a Nationally Certified Pilates Teacher (NCPT) through the National Pilates Certification Program.
- A Balanced Body Pilates Master Instructor Trainer
- An instructor of The Booty Barre program created by Tracey Mallett
- A Faculty Instructor Trainer for The Center for Women’s Fitness created by Carolyne Anthony
- An Advanced Certified Instructor Trainer for the Pilates Suspension Method created by Rebecca Beckler.
She feels all of her passions within these rewarding practices of yoga, Pilates, dance and the fusion of them. She loves helping her students enjoy and be in the moment, all while growing inward and out with a fun, light-hearted flowing and vibrant energy! Laura expresses a creative feeling of mind, body and spirit awareness. She feels blessed to share her knowledge and grow with her students in strength, grace, and love.
Laura holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from Columbus College of Art & Design. Her love for fine arts has also been with her since she was a child. Laura continues to fabricate mixed media paintings and collage work. Her love for fibrous materials is felt within each piece. They are often tactile in many ways and encompass a deeper meaning of life woven together.
Laura has two beautiful boys and one adorable daughter. Being a mother is the most rewarding and loving experience in life. It is Pure Joy and Deep Real Love!!